Tuesday 22 May 2012

Crush Cosmetics Package!

Best feeling ever when the postman comes with a little package full of makeup for meee!!
This week I received my package from Crush Cosmetics, the products that I bought are pretty random but theyre just little things that I have always wanted to try :)

Firstly, I bought some new brushes:
Top to bottom: Coastal Scents blending brush, elf crease brush, elf bronzing brush.

I havent actually tried the brushes yet, but for their low low prices, they seem to be of high quality!

Next, I bought a Sleek blush:
 Sleek Blush in Flushed

I love this blush!!!! It is the darkest blush Ive ever had before and was a bit scared when I first tried it, but its lovely! Like its name, It makes my cheeks look flushed with natural colour and you definitely do not need much on your brush to get a good colour. Ive heard alot about Sleek products so was excited to finally try something of theirs and it didnt disappoint!

Next is just a bunch of random products:
top to bottom: NYX soft matte lip creme in addis ababa, NYX jumbo eye pencils in Milk and Purple, beautyuk eye shadow collection in number 4.

I LOVE THE NYX SOFT MATTE CREME! I used it with a lip liner and allowed it to dry on my lips before eating/drinking and it stayed put for a good couple of hours! It does require touch ups and by the end of the night my lips did look a bit chapped but that happens with any lipstick I use. 
The NYX jumbo eye pencils are amazing, great colour payoff and Milk is also great as a base for eyeshadows to make them pop :)
The beautyuk eyeshadow palette is also really good for its price and has a great colour payoff.

Here is a picture of me using the eyeshadow palette, NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk and NYX addis ababa:

Ive ordered a couple of MAC eyeshadows this week, Mineralism and Naked Lunch :) 
Addicted to online shopping!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment