Tuesday 5 June 2012

Review: BB Cream by Garnier

I see that BB creams have become quite popular recently and a few brands have been releasing their own versions of the creams. So when I was looking around the beauty section of Target and saw that the Garnier version was on sale for around $11, I had to try it. 

BB cream by Garnier: Miracle Skin Perfector

As you can see from the image, It says miracle skin perfector, which I think is a bit rich. It claims to do the following:
1. Hydrate for 24hours
2. Evens tone
3. Corrects blemishes
4. Boosts healthy glow
5. UV protection SPF 15
Ive been trying it out for about 4 weeks now, using it nearly daily. I have noticed no change in my skin condition, however I don't have bad skin! It did make my skin have a nice natural shine and the coverage was okay on a good day  but I did have to use concealer under my eyes most of the time. 
For the price I paid for it, Im not disappointed. It doesn't keep my skin hydrated for 24hours, but it did give me a healthy glow.
I have the colour medium, pictured above.

I think I will finish the tube, but I wont be repurchasing it. I would like to try the Smashbox BB cream next, so hopefully I will be able to get my hands on it soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment