Friday 11 May 2012

Lipstick Love

I've been going a bit lipstick crazy recently, particularly with these two covergirl lipsticks:
They are both vibrant colours, one a hot cherry red (305 hot passion) and the other a rich purple (340 entwined enlaces). I picked them up for around $15 each at Target a while ago and have been surprisingly happy with the quality of the lipsticks! They are not the longest lasting lipsticks but with a lipliner they do last up to a few hours (without eating!). 

Now that its nearly winter here in Australia Im really getting into the darker lipstick colours available, and more orangey shades instead of pinks. Ive always thought that red lipsticks washed me out but this colour works great with my skin tone. 
Here are a couple of photos of me wearing the lipsticks:

I have to add that they are really moisturizing as well, which I wasn't expecting! They can both be used for a light or heavy colour, especially the purple one :)
All round loveeeeeeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment