Thursday 3 May 2012

Rekindled Love

So I went to visit my lovely mum the other day and went into my old room. As I was looking through my shelves and saw this bright blue nail polish and I realised it was my barry m nail polish I bought while in the UK in 2010!
Its in the colour Cyan Blue and I love it! I remember using it while in the UK and thinking that it was of poor quality, so when I used it this week I didnt expect it to last long. But I was so wrong!! Even though I work in a job where I am constantly washing my hands the nail polish didnt begin to chip until around three days.
Ive only applied one coat and the colour is so vibrant.

I didnt realise how awesome the colour was until I started receiving compliments, I didnt think anyone would notice to be honest!
The only thing I regret now is not having bought more :(

No comments:

Post a Comment