Monday 18 June 2012

Review: Mineralism and Naked Lunch

Ive been trying out two new MAC eyeshadows I bought online: Naked Lunch and Mineralism.
I think Mineralism has been discontinued (if Im wrong please let me know!), but it is still available on some websites!

Mineralism, A silvery/light taupe lustre eyeshadow

I love this lustre eyeshadow from MAC. It is very sheer but when applied on top of other eyeshadows, or as a highlight, it looks beautiful! If your not into shimmery eyeshadows then this is definately not for you!  It works great with smokey eyes and if you have really deep set eyes like myself, it can take away a bit of the depth when used in the inner corner of the eye.


Naked Lunch, A light pink golden eyeshadow

I have heard mixed reviews about this eyeshadow so was a bit nervous waiting for it to arrive in the mail, but I have been pleasantly surprised with how much I love this eyeshadow!
I think it depends on your skin tone and how you use the eyeshadow to be honest with you. It seems to enhance my eyes and works as a great base colour, if Im after a shimmery base instead of a matte one.  

Overall, very pleased with these two eyeshadows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment