Thursday 21 June 2012

Lust Have It! May Edition

I know this is a bit late but here is what I received in my May Lust Have It bag:


Firstly I love how it comes in a bag and not a box! Its a beautiful bright blue colour and Im hoping they wont come blue every month.

Dirty Soap by Lush

This soap smells anything but dirty!! It says that it contains spearmint, sandalwood, pine and oakmoss. 
Whatever it is, it is amazing! Its a large soap as well, doesnt feel like a sample size though I imagine you probably could get a larger one if you went to Lush (correct me if Im wrong!). It has small little sparkles in it though I havent noticed any sticking to my skin.

Nicole by OPI Ultimate trend setter's lacquer
 (Does not have a name or number)

I havent actually tried this nail polish yet!! Oops! So I cant give it a proper review but it looks divine. I have a fetish for dark purple nailpolish so Im sure I will love it :)

Babor Platinum Cell Reactivating Cream

This is a 'rich day and night cream to strengthen the skin barrier and re-balance moisture/lipid content'. Im not too sure about this one, I dont know whether it will do what it claims, buttttt it costs $285 for 50mL so perhaps I shouldnt be so quick to judge! Let me know if anyone likes this product.

Showface Professional Makeup
 (Does not have a name or number)

As you can see from the picture Ive swiped my finger over the eyeshadow a few times to see what quality it is as it is described as 'creamy, long lasting, easy to use and intense colour payoff'. It definatley feels creamy! I quite like it, Im not too sure about the colour but at the moment I dont really have a matte brown eyeshadow so it is welcome to join my eyeshadow collection! 

Roberto Cavalli Eau de Perfum

Mmmm... love this perfume!! It smells lovely! It says it is 'an intense oriental floral based on notes of orange blossom, symbolizing Italian femininity, sensuality and extravagance.' wow! haha and it definately smells exactly like that description.

De Lorenzo Elements Ocean Mist Sea Salt Styling Spray

A full sized product! Yay! Now this spray seems amazing, but Im currently trying out some other hair products so I am yet to try it. It says to mist onto wet or dry hair and to create a messy look or to enhance natural curls. I dont have natural curls but I do like the messy look! haha.. 
It contains sunflower seed cake and sea kelp to condition and nourish, yum :P 

Anyways Im sure the June Lust Have It pack will be out soon, ;) so I will try and update that one as soon as I get it 
:D <3






No comments:

Post a Comment