Sunday 15 July 2012

Review: MAC Hepcat and MAC Mulch

Yay more MAC eyeshadows!!!!!

From left to right: MAC eyeshadow in Hepcat and MAC eyeshadow in Mulch

Hepcat: Frost eyeshadow

I really do enjoy hepcat, I thought that it would have been more purple but it is according to my swatches, pink!! I think if you build it up it can be a light purple shade but because it is a frost, the swatch in the picture above was done with 7 swipes and you can see it still is very pink. But its a beautiful glittery colour and I like it all over the eyelid or as a crease colour! 

Mulch: Velvet eyeshadow

I cannot express how much I love Mulch! Its so soft, and velvety and easy to work with. The swatch above is just one swipe across the eyeshadow so as you can see its very pigmented. I LOVE doing gold smokey eyes with Mulch and it makes a great crease colour too. I would recommend this eyeshadow to everyone but it is quite a deep colour and shimmery so maybe not the best for mature or deep set eyes? If Im wrong let me know! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment