Thursday 2 August 2012

Review: Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment

I LOVE this oil spray treatment:
Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment

My lovely mummy gave me this spray as she did not find it useful, so I did not have the highest hopes that it would be much better on me! 
But much to my surprise, my often dyed dry hair soaked up the oil like there was no tomorrow! I love the smell as well and it lingers in my hair for a while.
I use the spray on wet brushed hair before blow drying. Previously my hair was going a bit AWOL and was very frizzy after blow drying so when this product actually WORKED (unlike so many other products) I was so happy :)
I also love how its a spray and not a serum as those are always touch and go with me, I always seem to put too much! haha! And then theres no going back!
But with this spray, its light and you stop before you go too far with the oil.
Ive been using it for about a month now and I am not even half way through it. I will be repurchasing this product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment