Sunday 4 November 2012

Pink and Purple Glittery Eyes!

I loveee a bit of glitz and glam, any excuse to use a bit of glitter in my makeup looks!!

 
 
First of all I applied a really shimmery base colour all over my eyelid up to the eyebrows and down on the lower inner corner of the eye.
I then used a bright pink eyeshadow from my ELF pallette and applied that to the majority of the lid except for the very inner corner and also brought it up to just above my crease. Then I took a dark glittery purple (one from bourjois not sure what the name of it is, very nice though :D) and applied that on the outter corners. Blend blend blend repeat the above steps until the eyeshadows are all nicely blended.

THEN comes the fun part, I used a pink shimmer dust from Barry M and applied it all over my eyes, even up to the eyebrows (did not photo well :( ).

 
Then apply winged eyeliner, as thick or as bold as you like, mine is very subtle as a friend is coming over hehe. Then I used a pink lipstick from Chanel Rouge Allure, its 04 I think its called Imagination (beautiful colour, my fav pink lipstick at the moment!)
Let me know what you think xx

No comments:

Post a Comment