Thursday 13 September 2012

MUA Undressed Eye Shadow Palette

My sister showed me this eye shadow palette which she bought from Superdrug in the UK for £4 and I had to buy one myself and test it out!

The MUA Undressed Palette
 
I have already heard alot about MUA, apparently its quite good for the price. There are a few other palettes with different colours but I figured this one had the colours I would use the most.
 

 
It comes with an applicator (shown above) which I normally dont use but if you do its double ended which is good if your planning to do a smoky eye, one side for the dark colours and the other for light.
There are three matte colours which are not as pigmented as the other shimmery shades but are still nice eye shadows.
 
Swatches from top right onwards.
 
The eye shadows are all nice to touch. They are soft creamy feeling eyeshadows which blend very well. If you use a good primer I imagine they would last all day.
I think I will be going back to Superdrug before I return to Australia to look at the other palettes they sell :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment