Friday 14 September 2012

Sleek Face Contour Kit

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
Its amazing!
It took me two weeks to find a drugstore in London which actually stocked the light shade so now that I have it, it feels much more special :)

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light
 
Ive been dying for a good, decent contouring kit to start my makeup artist career off with, and now I have it (well, only in the light shade so far!)
 
 
 
The kit comes with a contouring powder and a highlighting powder. I love the texture of the products, and they really are easy to use. Here are the swatches:
 
 
That was just a once over with the product and then swiping it on my arm, so as you can see the highlighter is pretty good!! Of course you'd have to blend it in quite well but it is very easy to work with.
The contour powder is matte which is excellent, there shouldn't be any shimmer in a product your using to create a contour as the light reflecting shimmery bits will bring out parts of your face instead of concaving them.
 
Love love loveeeeeeee <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment